Boy | Charleston WV Newborn Photographer

Tuesday, March 20, 2018



Boy,
You're gonna drive and kiss
And throw a punch
And grow up way too fast
You're gonna drop the ball
Hit the wall
And break some hearts like glass
I know you will 'cause you're a part of me
And a part of you will always be my boy


It's 3am and I'd do anything to get you back to sleep
And that face will be the same one in the rear-view
The day I watch you leave

But boy, you're gonna come back home
You're gonna settle down
But you won't feel the way I'm feelin' now
Until you have a boy
He's gonna know it all
He'll think he's ten feet tall
And run like he's bulletproof


I couldn't help but think of this song while editing this part of Ethan's newborn session.
Song lyrics by Lee Brice, view the song on Youtube here: Boy 




4 comments :

  1. Awww so cute babies, I love your blog and the way you do photography, lovely blog and I am also interested in photography and here I got cake-smash Birthday photography at affordable prices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Awesome photography, awesome blog, all perfection, You are the best!, I love photography too and here are some newborn baby photography in Delhi at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.” Your blog have amazing photography, and blog presentation, lovely blog, here is the Newborn and Maternity Photography In Delhi
    Preserve your pregnancy memories in the form of maternity Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice blog. Your uploaded photographs are pretty amazing. They all are looking so beautiful because of the lovely shots. Thanks for sharing these sweet memories with us.
    One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. Here is
    Birthday Photography in Gurgaon at an affordable price

    ReplyDelete

BACK TO TOP