Anticipation | Charleston WV Maternity Photographer

Saturday, March 17, 2018


"Even before I held you in my arms,
I held you in my heart." - author unknown














The rain had been falling for days, thankfully it didn't rain the day of this session. 

We did a little of the session in the water. There was an old man fishing and I asked if he minded. Of course he didn't mind and he was eager to talk about fishing with Julie's husband. We took a few shots and the old man got a bite on his line, we stepped out of the way while he reeled the fish he had caught in. Julie's husband laughed, looked at his wife and said, "She's my good luck charm". Looking back, we wish we would have taken one of them with the sweet old man that was fishing that day.


WV Maternity Photographer | Amber Hope Photography

To book your session today,
Email: amberhopephotography@gmail.com
Call: 304-751-0369

The skirt worn for this session is available for use in the client wardrobe. Currently there is a navy blue and mustard yellow skirt available, more colors of this SKIRT will be added soon.







No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP