Military Mondays.

Monday, July 22, 2013

I have decided to start something new.

I have decided to post every Monday, a picture or two from military sessions I have photographed in the past. It may be military sessions I have photographed, or it may be a photograph from our life as a military family.

Photographs that belong here, to be seen.

It all started with going through this blog and categorizing posts. I realized there are so many photographs that aren't here (being that they are on the old blog and never were transferred over).

Military sessions hold a special place for me.

I love to photograph them.

And I love to give back, something special to keep forever.

If you are military, I love giving back, and do so by what I have put together for military sessions. You can read all about it by clicking the tab above labeled, "For Our Heroes".

I can't wait to begin this.

~Amber Hope

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP