Saying Goodbye.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019


This letter has not been an easy one to write. 

For the past 10 years I have devoted my heart and soul into my work.  I have captured some beautiful memories for families that will last more than a lifetime.  I've enjoyed watching babies I've photographed as newborns grow into toddlers and big kids.  Many of my clients I am happy to call friends.  It has been a wonderful time of growing this small business.

But the time has come to close the doors on this chapter.  This December will be my last studio session.  I may continue to do on location sessions, but at this time it is undecided.  

I am thankful for all of my clients that I have come to know over the past several years and I thank you for supporting this small business and for the friendships made. 

It is time for a new chapter in life.  

Although I will be closing these doors, I have decided to begin something new.  Years ago, when I first started photography, I enjoyed photographing the simple things in life. My family, my children and our day to day moments.  I want to be able to share with other mommas also wanting to just capture the simple things in life beautifully. I will begin teaching photography next year.  More information about classes or one on one learning will be made available soon. 

I am still booking sessions to November 15th. I will still  have Christmas minis this year. All sessions already scheduled through and to December 2019 will be photographed as planned. If you have any orders you would like to place, bogo, or specials you would like to use, these need to be ordered or used by no later than November 15th.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, amberhopephotography@gmail.com.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my wonderful clients.

It has truly been a joy capturing all of your special moments.


Sincerely,
Amber Hope




No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP