Katherine | WV Newborn Photographer

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I photographed Katherine's big brother, Luke, just a few years ago.

It's always wonderful seeing babies I photographed as newborns, especially when they graduate to big brother or big sister.

Luke was a little hesitant to sit close to his sister but with a few tricks up my sleeve we captured some sweet little moments between big brother Luke and little sister, Katherine.

And Katherine's swaddle wrap arrived just in time for her newborn session. Her momma told me they had a dog just like these at home.










Katherine's momma loved the sign I had in the natural light room of the studio. 
We incorporated it into Katherine's newborn session and her momma planned to make a stop on the way back home for a sign just like this for Katherine's nursery. 

I love the simpleness of this and just how tiny she looks.


WV Newborn Photographer | Amber Hope Photography
www.amberhopephotography.com

To book your newborn session with Amber Hope Photography,
Email: amberhopephotography@gmail.com
Phone: 304-751-0369

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP