Sisters | WV Child & Family Photographer

Thursday, January 4, 2018

These three beautiful girls were the sweetest!

And dad of the year award goes to their dad, lol, he found a funny noise app on his phone and kept his three girls giggling and laughing the whole session. 

This is the last of the Winter Wonderland mini sessions to be posted. I think this set was one of my very favorites.










It's amazing to see how much they have all grown, especially Nora.

She was a New Years baby newborn session I photographed three years ago. 

Her newborn session was the first newborn session I had photographed after I had decided I wanted to specialize in newborn photography.


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! 

I am looking forward to what 2018 will bring!

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP