Mackenzie | Military Newborn Session | WV Photographer

Friday, January 12, 2018




"A Soldier doesn't fight because he hates what is in front of him. 
He fights because he loves what he left behind." - author unknown







by, Josh Groban
Hush now baby don't you cry
Rest your wings my butterfly
Peace will come to you in time
And I will sing this lullaby
No though I must leave, my child
But I would stay here by your side
And if you wake before I'm gone
Remember this sweet lullaby
And all love through darkness
Don't you ever stop believing
With love forlorn
With love you'll find your way
My love
The world has turned the day to dark
I leave this night with heavy heart
When I return to dry your eyes
I will send this lullaby
Yes I will send this lullaby





It is always an honor to photograph these military newborn sessions. 

This military newborn session was a little more special as both parents of this sweet baby girl serve our country. 

Two sets of tags held in her tiny hands. 

A momma and a father both proudly looking at their baby girl, wrapped in colors of browns and greens, their tiny baby sleeping peacefully in their uniform.


Thank you M and A for your service to our great country.



Amber Hope Photography is a proud volunteer for Heart Apart .

If you are deployed or deploying and would like a military session, please contact Hearts Apart today.

WV Newborn Photographer | KY Newborn Photographer

| Simply Newborn Session |

www.amberhopephotography.com




No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP