Meadow | WV Newborn Photographer

Thursday, August 10, 2017

When this baby girl's Momma booked her fresh 48 and newborn session, she told me she was going to name her Meadow. 

We both thought flowers would really look beautiful included in her session.

A week before her session (because I'll be honest, I don't have a green thumb) I started shopping for flowers that would look perfect for her session. Flowers that I could put a set together with a matching floral tieback. 

When I found the Russian sage at a local nursery, I knew these were the flowers for her session.

The lavender vintage hanky I had found at a local antique shop, lavender floral tieback and lace throw were perfect.
 



The detail shots are always one of my favorites to photograph. 

This age is fleeting and I want to be able to photograph the details for each baby's parents that I know I wanted to hold on to of  my own children at this age.




To book your session with Amber Hope Photoraphy,

Email: amberhopephotography@gmail.com
Phone: 304-751-0369

Huntington and Charleston WV Newborn Photographer
| Simply Newborn Session |

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP