Chandler

Thursday, September 8, 2016



My cousin's sweet baby boy Chandler.

This baby boy is going to probably be a basketball player one day.

It also probably helps that his dad is a basketball coach, he'll be shooting hoops by the time he's three!

His little legs were so long!

I use this cream wrap quite often and usually wrap it around each baby several times. With Chandler, I could barely get it wrapped around him twice!

I kind of giggled while wrapping him because I couldn't believe how little I was able to wrap it around him. I asked his momma what his birth height was and when she told me, I knew getting it wrapped around him almost two times was going to be it. 









Congratulations Ben and Jessica!


Huntington and Charleston WV Newborn Photographer


To Book Your Session With Amber Hope Photography:

email - amberhopephotography@gmail.com
phone - 304-751-0369

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP