Claire Belle | Huntington WV Newborn Photographer

Sunday, July 31, 2016

"The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts"
- author unknown



The tiny details of a sweet newborn baby are some of favorites from each session.







I couldn't help but notice in this one, it looks like Claire is signing "I Love You".  She knows how much she is loved by her parents and she is letting them know.


For Claire's session we started with the Dr. Seuss themed part of her session that will look cute in her nursery.

Then we did something that is more simple, girly and timeless.

And I am so glad that we did....I LOVE this set from Claire's session. 

Creams and neutrals I am finding are one of my favorites to photograph with newborns.

Congratulations to Claire's parents, she is a sweet, beautiful baby girl!


Huntington and Charleston WV Newborn Photographer

To Book Your Session With Amber Hope Photography:

email:  amberhopephotography@gmail.com
phone:  304-751-0369

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP