Camille | Huntington Charleston WV Newborn Photographer

Friday, March 4, 2016


Little Camille is the tiniest baby I have photographed.  She slept so good through her session. I usually plan for four different sets for each newborn session, sometimes we make it through all four but other times we only make it through two sets. It all depends on how baby sleeps. But with Camille, we were able to go from one set to the next set, all while she slept soundly. By the end of her session I was pretty surprised at how many sets we were able to photograph her in. She has a beautiful gallery that was sent to her Momma today.

These are just a few of my favorites from her session.

Camille | 10 days new








Anyone that knows me and the style I love to photograph is anything with a bit of vintage or antique.

I love the barnwood I have but hope to make a trip to Indiana soon to purchase some more barnwood to use for sessions. I love antique shopping and knew when I found this baby bonnet and vintage lace throw I had to have them for the studio.

I think Camille looks beautiful with the vintage baby bonnet and lace throw.







And this one, her Momma requested and I LOVE it.



Huntington and Charleston West Virginia Newborn & Baby Photographer

www.amberhopephotography.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP