Adrian & Gina, military session

Monday, August 12, 2013

Military 27 BnW Web


Web 03


Military 21 B Web


Web 02


Military 25 B Web


Military 19 Web


Military 16 Web


Military 04 Web


Military Session 03 Web


Web 01

I have photographed several military sessions.

This was my first military & maternity session.

I think this is one of my favorites.

Then again, I love all of the military sessions I have been honored to photograph.

Being a military wife, I knew this was something special I wanted to do for others in the military.

Gina and Adrian, thank you for your service.

I'm sure you are counting down the days until your new little one arrives.

I hope you enjoy this little video I put together for your session.



Adrian and Gina Military Maternity Session HD from Amber Hope on Vimeo.


If you are military and deploying or returning home and would like to have a military session, please read here: For Our Heroes

I also offer special sessions for non-deploying military families, please read here: For Our Heroes

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP