Our Deployment Image Box

Friday, May 3, 2013

I am so happy to share pictures of our image box I recently ordered to hold all of our deployment pictures, letters and sentimental things. I love this box and plan on designing one for every deployment to hold the letters and pictures from that deployment.

I am also excited to say that I recently applied to be a part of an organization for military families, Operation Love Reunited, free sessions are provided for anyone in the military that are deploying, deployed or returning home.




If you are getting ready to deploy or you have someone you love returning home, please contact Amber Hope Photography today to schedule a session (session is free and you will receive cherished pictures from you session as well as all full resolution images with copyright release).

amberhopephotography@frontier.com

I will be announcing more details soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP