With A Heavy Heart.

Monday, March 12, 2012

With a heavy heart I will be stepping away from photography for awhile.

The deployment we are going through is taking a heavier burden on my family than I had imagined.

It is taking everything in me to be the strong wife and mother that I need to be for my husband and children right now.

I had hoped to be able to start back in the Spring with photography, but life isn't always how we plan it.

We will be making our last trip to the base my husband is training at soon. We will be with him and spend some quality time together as a family for just a few days before he leaves for Afghanistan.

Thank you for your understanding.

I hope that maybe when we adjust better to this deployment, and things feel a little back to normal I will again be able to do photography. But for right now, this is something that I need to do for myself, my husband and my children.
Family 02  8x10



Thank you,
Amber Hope

No comments :

Post a Comment

BACK TO TOP